In gratitude to our many friends who are helping with ongoing renovations and improvements, we’ve set out our spring work day calendar ahead of time. That is also available on our Google calendar, with a full listing of work days and nights below also for easy transference to your personal calendars.
- January 22 (Monday), 6:30-8 p.m. Library and painting odds ‘n ends.
- February 3 (Saturday), 8:30 a.m. to noon. New hallway baseboard installation, library shelf sanding, minor maintenance projects.
- February 12 (Monday), 6:30-8 p.m. Library-focused work evening. Cataloguing and book cleaning likely.
- March 24 (Saturday), 8:30 a.m. to noon. Begin building playground playhouse if weather holds. Paint bathroom floors if not.
- April 7 (Saturday), 8:30 a.m. to noon. Playhouse beginning or continuance, and further bathroom updates.
- April 23 (Monday), 6:30-8 p.m. Entrance, bathroom, and hall beautification.
- May 5 (Saturday), 8:30 a.m. to noon. Playground-focused work day.
- May 14 (Monday), 6:30-8 p.m. School work night, projects TBD.