Our goal is to offer the highest-quality education at the lowest-possible price to families. Your donation of any size will help that happen. Our major financial needs are:
- Scholarships for needy families;
- Money to adapt our current school building;
- Capital funds to buy property and build a new school in beautiful, classical architecture;
- And an independence endowment to protect the school from outside influences.
Smaller opportunities for giving include:
- Funding a school library that includes high-quality but hard-to-find out-of-print titles that non-school families may borrow after purchasing a membership;
- Establishing an outdoor garden and natural playground attached to the school’s permanent and temporary locations;
- Providing suitable furniture, artwork, and other major classroom needs.
We welcome donations of all sizes. You can learn more by viewing our latest giver’s wishbook. Our is a 501(c)3 nonprofit and donations are tax-deductible.
To donate money, simply use the PayPal button below. It accepts PayPal and all major credit cards. If you wish to donate more than $5,000, it’s best to write a check, since PayPal takes a small percentage of each donation, which adds up for larger contributions.